For visitors driving through or week-long vacationers, Greeley County offers a wealth of interesting destinations. Here are just a few ideas when visiting Greeley County.
- Enjoy the power of an uninterrupted sunset on the open plains.
- Walk in the footsteps of early pioneers as you visit the Horace Greeley Museum and the community’s historical points.
- Spend a night under star-filled skies.
- Experience Western Kansas hunting at its finest at Barrel Springs Hunt Club or in one of Greeley County’s many walk-in hunting areas.
- Explore Greeley County history at nearly 20 sites located throughout the county.
- Visit with family and make new friends at the Greeley County Fair, the June Jaunt, or the Downtown Christmas Open House.
- Put technology to work and check out local geocaches.